Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Sunday, July 30, 2006

What next?


I have time for one more lace project before it gets cooler and I go back to sweaters. I couldn't make up my mind, so I let my fellow Knitwits decide for me. They chose one I had already started plus the next project after that I am to work on. What you see here is the 1st of 8 repeats - so it is 1/8th done already. No border either, yeah.. What would we do with out our friends and enablers?

Days are back in the upper 90's again so I put the air on. Makes it a bit easier to knit that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!