Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Friday, May 12, 2006

Startitis..


I fell pray to startitis again this week. This time it is a lace shawl. I enjoy knitting lace in the summer since I don't run the air and heavy sweaters are just too hot to work with.
This is the Shetland Tea Shawl from Gathering of Lace. It currently has 290 stitches in a round, but will get to 574 stitches before I am done, then I get to knit on the border taking off one stitch for every 2 rows of border pattern. Eeek... maybe the men with the funny white coats will need to come and get me before I am finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!