Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm back...



Well, I am back from Chicago. You can see me on the left side of Michael (just behind his shoulder). I managed to get his autograph (yeah).

I was supposed to be home yesterday, but got home early this morning due to a flight cancellation, but fun was had by all.

I can safely say "there's no place like home" at this point in time.

The up side (besides seing Michael Crawford in concert) was that I got several rows done on my shetland tea shawl while in the hotel room yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!