Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Sunday, July 16, 2006

boiling points...

Well, the weather has finally reached the point where I turned on the air conditioner. After spending 2 days out in 90+ degree weather, I decided I couldn't stand it anymore and turned on the air today. It is one of those window ones so it doesn't do the best job, but it is better than nothing.

Erik is VERY happy with my decision as he kept laying in front of the fridge every time I opened the door (think he was hinting at something)

Anyway, it is still too hot to knit on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!