Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Friday, September 29, 2006

ouch....

Ok, so I had my first session with a personal trainer tonight. My muscles didn't know exactly what they were supposed to be doing - think they were saying "you want me to do what?". Anyway, coming from a long time couch potato, my mind as decided it is time to get back in shape (or at least better shape than I am currently in) so I joined a fitness club and hired a personal trainer. Tonight was to test to see where I am physically at this point - then they gave me a routine to work on my own during the week. The goal is - you will be seeing less of me in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!