Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Neglect

Sorry, I have been neglectful about posting. Didn't realize it had been almost a year since my last post. What has happended you ask? Well, my LYS closed this last summer but I have been able to enjoy Saturdays watching my alma matter the Iowa Hawkeyes enjoy a good season. Watching the games with friends has also been lots of fun, plus I have had more time to knit.

Speaking of Iowa Hawkeyes - CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE ORANGE BOWL last night. Good game!

Got half of a sock knit - in Gypsy Fibers colorway Swarm (black/gold) during the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!