Camelot

Hobbies: Knitting, reading mysteries, figure skating

Friday, February 08, 2008

one less...


I have 2 less UFOs this week. Fist I finished a pair of DK weight socks for Lois at the LYS. I did these as a toe up which was my first try at this. I didn't get a picture before I took them to her as I thought she could use them since we got 9" of snow this week.


I also finished up the last of the Harry Potter Bookscarves... now I have a complete set, all the house colors with both styles of scarf..

Stay warm everyone!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Kathy... said…

    Hey there Nancy,

    Your socks were very nice. Liked the nice cushy yarn too.

    I have knit a few toe-ups, but not really my cup of tea. I usually try all the newest methods (aka Cat's newest book) and then opt back to my comfort zone. Guess I am just too old and set in my ways.... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!